Re: Movie: White Caps and Summer Hacks
Re: Which Front Pad
Re: Lake Erie Wave Day
Re: Kite setup tips/tricks
Re: Which table to choose
Re: Strapless Air Transition with heli-loop
Re: Make your own fins - #2 THE FIN SHAPER

snowskates anyone?

What new gear are you riding strapless? What is up and coming that we don't know about?

Moderators: Todd, JonModica

snowskates anyone?

Postby sundogchicky » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:10 pm

been riding a few different snoskates with my kites for a while,a couple of burtons and a larger gnu powder skate. anyone else riding and jibbing on these things? way nice to just toss it down and go, while being able to step off in the lulls. I dont get to snokite withanyone as there isnt very many of us here.. snoskaters where are you?
sundogchicky
Indy Grab

Share |

Re: snowskates anyone?

Postby sundogchicky » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:44 am

wow , i must be weird, maybe i shoulda started a" whos riding boogie boards" post, quite afraid to start the "what makes the best buttboarding board post". open your minds, an unstrapped buttboarding off the lip is technically more difficult than trying to figure out just how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsieroll pop, lemme know when you guys are stepping it up... awaiting your buttboarding vids, starting mine.... :evil:
sundogchicky
Indy Grab

Share |

Postby Lonny » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:39 pm

sundogchicky wrote:wow , i must be weird, maybe i shoulda started a" whos riding boogie boards" post, quite afraid to start the "what makes the best buttboarding board post". open your minds, an unstrapped buttboarding off the lip is technically more difficult than trying to figure out just how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsieroll pop, lemme know when you guys are stepping it up... awaiting your buttboarding vids, starting mine.... :evil:

Well you might be weird, I don't know you. Hopefully, you are, I find "normal" people, well, normal. :D

At this point since the forum is so small I am not surprised you did not get a reply. Right now we only have 20 members that do not check the forum everyday. I would venture to say our community is still too small to take up your challenge. However, I get the feeling that your "buttboarding" post will not be too far off.... Spread the word. Share the stoke and not the stroke :!:
Represent and get your stickers at The LTS SWAG Shop

Like LTS on Facebook

Dedicated to the progression and evolution of strapless kitesurfing!
http://www.losethestraps.com
Lonny
Shredder

Share |

Postby Dman » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:08 pm

I've thought about it but the only places I have to ride on the snow are pretty deep and I'm not sure snow skate would work there. It would be cool as hell if they did cause I would rather step on and ride sometimes rather than having to strap in.

Are you using the bi deck style skate? I can't see the flat style workin that well.
Dman
Grom

Share |

Postby sundogchicky » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:19 pm

bi what? nope its all about the ladies, unless you mean the deck under the deck snoskates? prefer them and yes thats what im riding in mostly firmer snow conditions with my bigger one working in softer stuff, best with ice and 3 to 6 inches of new on top, one snoskate is the less expensive burton with semi molded plastic bilevels. thanks for humouring me
sundogchicky
Indy Grab

Share |

Postby Todd » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:58 am

When I was a kid, I used to take my skateboards apart during the snow storms and ride them down the I-95 overpass backwards - does that count as a snowskate???

Todd
Todd
Shredder

Share |

Postby chenzo » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:26 am

Dman wrote:I've thought about it but the only places I have to ride on the snow are pretty deep and I'm not sure snow skate would work there. It would be cool as hell if they did cause I would rather step on and ride sometimes rather than having to strap in.

Are you using the bi deck style skate? I can't see the flat style workin that well.

deep snow, man that must suck! :D haha,yeah i have a couple burton skates, fun to ride around on but hard as hell to do any kind of trick with em, gonna give burtons new noboard a go with and without kite this year.

chenzo
Grom

Share |

Return to Underground