Re: Movie: White Caps and Summer Hacks
Re: Which Front Pad
Re: Lake Erie Wave Day
Re: Kite setup tips/tricks
Re: Which table to choose
Re: Strapless Air Transition with heli-loop
Re: Make your own fins - #2 THE FIN SHAPER

STRAPLESS EVENTS!!!!

What's happening at losethestraps.com? Or just general news you want to share.

Moderator: Lonny

STRAPLESS EVENTS!!!!

Postby chanson » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Not too sure where to put this..

Anyone going to the Jupiter Kite Invasion...? They have a stapless division... I want to try and make it, but we'll see..
I'm sure you Florida boys will make the trip huh?

This leads to my next question.. What other events are out there that you guys know of... :idea: :twisted:
We used to have this strappless weekend event here in the Gorge....I am going to try and make it happen again this summer. :evil:
What ever happen to the strapless competition in Bimini??? More, I want more!! :idea: :shock: :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxiOYrkz-mc

Also, Lonny, ever thought about putting an event section on LTS? Or did I just totally miss it?? :?
chanson
Shuv-it

Share |

Re: STRAPLESS EVENTS!!!!

Postby Lonny » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:17 am

chanson wrote:Anyone going to the Jupiter Kite Invasion...? They have a stapless division... I want to try and make it, but we'll see..
I'm sure you Florida boys will make the trip huh?

This leads to my next question.. What other events are out there that you guys know of... :idea: :twisted:
We used to have this strappless weekend event here in the Gorge....I am going to try and make it happen again this summer. :evil:
What ever happen to the strapless competition in Bimini??? More, I want more!! :idea: :shock: :mrgreen:

Also, Lonny, ever thought about putting an event section on LTS? Or did I just totally miss it?? :?

If it looks like there will be wind and I can stay somewhere I should make it up for the event in Jupiter. Not really a great skim spot, but super nice for strapless surfboard riding. Jupiter is Jon's home break, and he slays that spot.

Sounds great if you can pull off a strapless event in the Gorge this summer. Please let me know if I can help in any way, and if the economy gets better maybe I can make the trip out! :)

You didn't miss it at all, but actually I was asked to reduce the number of forums because some of the members felt it was too confusing. Especially, since we have such a small number of us right now that actually post. :oops: However, as the need arises I will certainly add more forums as necessary. For now just post general stuff in the News forum, which is where I moved your post. How did your trip to Florida turn out?

The Bimini Event was postponed:
http://www.losethestraps.com/?p=52

If I know Kent he will try to make it happen again.
Represent and get your stickers at The LTS SWAG Shop

Like LTS on Facebook

Dedicated to the progression and evolution of strapless kitesurfing!
http://www.losethestraps.com
Lonny
Shredder

Share |

Re: STRAPLESS EVENTS!!!!

Postby Dready » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:57 am

hello guys well here on my side of the world we get some strapless stuff going on... soon we have an strapless race. it is a downwind from one island to an other (el yaque- coche ) it is a 10 k down wind race...

and during the pkra competittion we get an space to do and strapless exibittion, and this year we have for the frist time on the 30, 31, 01 this months we have the first kitefestival in coche island where we will have an strapless show.

this island it is a strapless paradise we count we 12 diferent spots 45 minutes away from each other at the must, waves, flat , onshore of shore you name it we have it....

chears every one and i hope to see any one down this side of the world.
Dready
Shuv-it

Share |

Return to News