Re: Movie: White Caps and Summer Hacks
Re: Which Front Pad
Re: Lake Erie Wave Day
Re: Kite setup tips/tricks
Re: Which table to choose
Re: Strapless Air Transition with heli-loop
Re: Make your own fins - #2 THE FIN SHAPER

nukin at the ponds

This is the place to post your pictures and youtube videos showing off your strapless sickness! Show us the goods. Prepare for the praise or the punishment. Hey if you never show it, we will never know it!

Moderators: Lonny, Todd

nukin at the ponds

Postby chanson » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:20 pm

the 6m day I said I would post about...
not too many action pics, but you can see the wind!!! :twisted: :mrgreen:
Attachments
nuking at the ponds.JPG
nuking at the ponds.JPG (286.96 KiB) Viewed 35007 times
smoke on the water.JPG
smoke on the water.JPG (258.94 KiB) Viewed 35007 times
sotw.JPG
sotw.JPG (248.69 KiB) Viewed 35004 times
chanson
Shuv-it

Share |

Re: nukin at the ponds

Postby chanson » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 pm

one more with a glimpse of LTS logo :wink:
Attachments
LTS.JPG
LTS.JPG (621.14 KiB) Viewed 35002 times
chanson
Shuv-it

Share |

Postby Lonny » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:31 am

YEAH!! You Rock! Nice ollie in nuking winds. Looks like a lot of action to me :twisted: The logo on your board is just a bonus! Way to represent. Thanks for making my day. If you need some more stickers for the crew out there let me know.
Represent and get your stickers at The LTS SWAG Shop

Like LTS on Facebook

Dedicated to the progression and evolution of strapless kitesurfing!
http://www.losethestraps.com
Lonny
Shredder

Share |

Postby Yann » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:57 pm

Sweet shots and nice skim you got there! It's impossible to get by a proper skim like that here in Sweden. Talking about the logo, i just recreated it to use it as a banner on my blog but tweaked the colors to fit in with the color scheme. I also added some posionus green stinky smoke from the strap. :twisted: I think it turned out pretty cool!
That's how much I love this forum! :wink: I really hope we can make this forum big together and strapless riding even bigger! Keep posting sick action pictures or just some lifestyle shots from your spots!

Image or you can see it live on http://www.gubbsurf.se
- sorry it's in swedish but pictures are international ;-)
Yann
Pop Shuv-it

Share |

Postby Lonny » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Yann wrote:Talking about the logo, i just recreated it to use it as a banner on my blog but tweaked the colors to fit in with the color scheme. I also added some posionus green stinky smoke from the strap. :twisted: I think it turned out pretty cool!
That's how much I love this forum! :wink: I really hope we can make this forum big together and strapless riding even bigger! Keep posting sick action pictures or just some lifestyle shots from your spots!

Yann, you rule!! Nice freaking job. :D I love the stinky green coming off the footstrap. That is classic. Nice work! We have also re-worked the logo to make the Red Circle with the slash through it or the "O" to be the same size as the other letters because people have a hard time reading it. People think it say set the straps... I should have that re-worked logo up in a few. We might have to incorporate the stinky green coming off the footstrap! :mrgreen:

Also, I linked to your blog in my blogroll on the left:
http://www.losethestraps.com/

It is fully my intent to make this forum as big as we can make it. But let's face it. We are a very small sport, and strapless is such a small percentage of the riding population. I think when we have a solid year of great contributing users like you and Chanson we will start to grow more rapidly and also open more people's minds to the possibilities of riding strapless. We are all pioneers right now, but in a few years I think strapless will gain more and more attention. This month I got a two page spread in SBC Kiteboarding, which will definitely get more people to the site. I will post that soon. Thanks to you guys for really supporting the site and helping it grow. I made this site for you guys and my passion for strapless riding and its great to have riders like you on here. There are a lot of people that come on the board every day, but they are mostly just looking at this point. That will change....
Represent and get your stickers at The LTS SWAG Shop

Like LTS on Facebook

Dedicated to the progression and evolution of strapless kitesurfing!
http://www.losethestraps.com
Lonny
Shredder

Share |

Postby chanson » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Hell yes Lonnie!!
I saw that ad yesterday in the Hood!! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Yeah YAnn...I love the board...the best shop in Hood is getting their full line next season..!!

I agree with you both!! THis site is sick....I still have some more strapless folks to inform about the site..

I like the green funk!! Also, maybe incorporate some tracing in another color of the actual strap to show contour and definition... I have had a few people ask me if it was a black male unit :wink: :wink: :lol: (only when wearing the shirt with a larger logo), HAa...it was hilarious...!
chanson
Shuv-it

Share |

Postby Yann » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:58 am

Cool Lonny! Thanks! Maybe I'll have to start blogging in english soon :wink:

I tried with some white glow first and that gave more contour but also added a positive vibe to it so i changed that glow to green. that signalizes more of danger, radioactive, stay away, do no eat. I also tried inverting the colors of the strap to look better on a dark background but that didn't look good. I found exactly the same strap on Google images and removed the brand name. A white strap would maybe look better but it probably wouldn't look as generic as the black one. Maybe a foot in the strap would look better, sketched comic style or stenciled somehow. Maybe add a TT board to the strap in a nice angled perspective would make it more obvious of what it is, or maybe just the outlines of it.
- sorry it's in swedish but pictures are international ;-)
Yann
Pop Shuv-it

Share |

Return to Show us what you got!