Re: Movie: White Caps and Summer Hacks
Re: Which Front Pad
Re: Lake Erie Wave Day
Re: LF Skate 5'11" 2008 vs LF Skate 5'11" 2009
Re: Kite setup tips/tricks
Re: Which table to choose
Re: Strapless Air Transition with heli-loop

Seabreeze

Welcome to losethestraps.com - the original site dedicated to kitesurfers that are evolving the strapless scene. Please introduce yourself to the forum by posting here.

Moderator: Lonny

Seabreeze

Postby maurice » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:44 am

Let me first introduce myself. I have been kiteboarding since 2007 and have kited in some amazing places in the world, from the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, France, Greece and Vietnam in South East Asia. I have been also teaching kiting as an IKO instructor passing on this wonderful sport to others.
The time has come for me to find a great place in the world that is exceptional for kiting and share this spot with other people who have the same passion about this sport.
I have ended up in Banda Aceh in Sumatra, Indonesia where the wind blows 15-30 knots from May to October. Here, I am working together with a friendly family run guesthouse on this Paradise island.
This is the place where we have chosen to open Seabreeze Kite Club in a beautiful location called Lhoknga.
This little Hidden Gem is still relevantly undiscovered and has so much to offer.
I would like to invite you to have a look at my website and hopefully meet you one day in the Windy season coming up soon.

www.seabreezekiteclub.com

FB; seabreezekiteclub and follow us on our journey.

Thanks for reading,
Maurice
maurice
Grom

Share |

Return to Welcome